Terms & Condition
Thank you for using PasteLi! We're happy you're here. Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully before accessing or using PasteLi. Because it is such an important contract between us and our users, we have tried to make it as clear as possible. For your convenience, we have presented these terms in a short non-binding summary followed by the full legal terms.
Short version: We use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. You should know what we mean when we use each of the terms. There's not going to be a test on it, but it's still useful information.
1. The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies (including the PasteLi Privacy Statement) and procedures that we may publish from time to time on the Website.
2. The “Service” refers to the applications, software, products, and services provided by PasteLi.
3. The “Website” refers to PasteLi’s website located at PasteLi.org, and all content, services, and products provided by PasteLi at or through the Website. It also refers to PasteLi-owned subdomains of PasteLi.org
4. “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
5. “PasteLi,” “We,” and “Us” refer to PasteLi.org, as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
6. “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. "Content" also includes Services. “User-Generated Content” is Content, written or otherwise, created or uploaded by our Users. "Your Content" is Content that you create or own.
B. Account Terms
Short version: A human must create your account; you must be 13 or over; you must provide a valid email address; and you may not have more than one free account. You alone are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
1. Required Information
You must provide a valid email address, password & user name in order to complete the signup process. Any other information requested is optional, unless you are accepting these terms on behalf of a legal entity (in which case we need more information about the legal entity) or if you opt for a paid account, in which case additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
2. Account Requirements
We have a few simple rules for accounts on Pasteli's Service.
▶ You must be a human to create an account. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. We do permit machine accounts:
▶ A machine account is an account set up by an individual human who accepts the Terms on behalf of the account, provides a valid email address, and is responsible for its actions. A machine account is used exclusively for performing automated tasks. Multiple users may direct the actions of a machine account, but the owner of the account is ultimately responsible for the machine's actions. You may maintain no more than one free machine account in addition to your free personal account.
▶ One person or legal entity may maintain no more than one free account (if you choose to control a machine account as well, that's fine, but it can only be used for running a machine).
▶ You must be age 13 or older. Pasteli does not target our Service to children under 13, and we do not permit any Users under 13 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 13, we will terminate that User’s account immediately. If you are a resident of a country outside the United States, your country’s minimum age may be older; in such a case, you are responsible for complying with your country’s laws.
3. User Account Security
You are responsible for keeping your account secure while you use our Service.
▶ You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
▶ You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Pasteli cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
▶ You will promptly notify Pasteli if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Service through your account, including any unauthorized use of your password or account.
C. Acceptable Use
Short version: While using the service, you must follow this Acceptable Use Policy, which includes some restrictions on content you can post, conduct on the service, and other limitations. In short, be excellent to each other.
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
2. Content Restrictions
You agree that you will not under any circumstances upload, post, host, or transmit any content that:
▶ is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
▶ is or contains sexually obscene content;
▶ is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
▶ is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
▶ contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system); or
▶ infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
3. Conduct Restrictions
While using Pasteli, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
▶ harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including Pasteli employees, officers, and agents, or other Pasteli Users;
▶ use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
▶ attempt to disrupt or tamper with Pasteli's servers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on Pasteli's servers through automated means, or to access Pasteli's Service in ways that exceed your authorization (other than those authorized by the Pasteli Bug Bounty program);
▶ impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Pasteli, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site's purpose; or
▶ violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person's personal information without consent.
4. Services Usage Limits
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without Pasteli's express written permission.